Can I leave the airport during layover in Paris? Can I leave Charles de Gaulle Airport during a layover in Paris? YES, except if you are a national of a non-Schengen country and only have an airport transit visa. An airport transit visa allows you to travel through an airport’s international zone without entering the country’s territory.
What can I do with a 9 hour layover in Paris? You can book some fast pass for the Eiffel tower, Louvres or a quick 2h tour in a bus. It takes 45minutes by train to go downtown from the airport. If you leave Paris from another terminal or another aiport (Orly), I would recommend you to use a mobile luggage storage.
How do you spend a layover in Paris?
- Enjoy a meal. France and food go hand-in-hand, but that wasn’t always the case at CDG.
- Relax in a lounge.
- Go shopping.
- Browse the art.
- Visit Instant Paris.
- Go sightseeing in Paris.
- Treat yourself at the spa.
- Take a shower.
What do you do on a 8 hour layover?
- Catch Up on Sleep. This one may be a no brainer, but it really is a great option for passing time very quickly while recharging your body.
- Play a Game.
- Research Your Destination.
- Read or Write.
- Meet New People.
- Get Some Work Done.
- Take a Short Trip Out of the Airport.