Can Rome be seen in a day? As you can see, it’s quite possible to see all the main sights in a short time, but only IF you plan well. It will be rushed, but you can experience the very best of Rome in a day.
How can I explore Rome in a day?
- 8:30 AM: The Roman Forum.
- 9:30 AM: The Colosseum.
- 10:30 AM: Getting to the Vatican.
- 4:00 PM: View of Castel Sant’Angelo.
- 5:00 PM: The Pantheon.
- 6:00 PM: The Trevi Fountain.
- 7:00 PM: Piazza Navona and Dinner.
- 9:00 PM: The Spanish Steps.
How do you get to Rome from a cruise ship? The most hassle-free way to travel from the Rome cruise port at Civitavecchia to the city of Rome is to book a shuttle and express train excursion. Many shore excursions offer a private escorted shuttle from the cruise terminal to the train station, along with a ticket on an express train to Rome.
What is the best way to see the sights in Rome?
- Take a Vespa Tour Around Rome. Scooteroma Tour.
- Walk Around Central Rome. The Spanish Steps.
- Explore Rome by Bike. TopBike Rental & Tours.
- Discover the City with Roma Pass.
- Eat Your Way Through Trastevere.
- See the Eternal City from Above.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sightseeing Tour of Rome.
- Rome by Segway.