Can you see Lisbon in two days? Two full days are enough to get a good taste of what Lisbon has to offer. This itinerary describes what to do and see and where to eat while you’re out sightseeing. It includes dinner at a fado restaurant.
How many days do u need to see Lisbon? We always recommend that it takes three days to fully explore Lisbon. This is sufficient to visit all of the characterful districts, experience the nightlife and join a couple of unique activities.
What is there to do in 48 hours in Lisbon?
- Day one: 06.44am sunrise at the Mirador da Senhora do Monte.
- Morning: 08:00 From Feira da Ladra to Alfama.
- Lunch in the Triangle of Ribeira.
- Afternoon: Boardwalk and visit to the MAAT.
- Early evening: Belém Monumental and more food.
- Dinner (and sleep) in the skies of Lisbon.
What’s Lisbon famous for? Lisbon is probably best known for its colonialist history, ornate architecture and tradition of Fado music. But some of its best features are in the everyday – spectacular hilltop vistas in Alfama or at St. George’s Castle, pleasant year-round weather and friendly locals.