How can I have fun with my toddler?
- Create with playdough.
- Visit the park. One of the best things to do with toddlers is just to get out and about and enjoy the fresh air (weather permitting!)
- Go swimming.
- Make a mask.
- Indoor Cinema.
- Printing fun.
- Bake cakes.
- Sand pit.
What can you do on a nice day with a toddler?
- Use an extra cardboard box to make a ramp.
- Dump some plastic toys in a bin and let your little one paint them with washable paint.
- Bake cookies together.
- Pull out the play dough and encourage creative play.
- Head outside for a picnic breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Is El Paso good for families? El Paso is frequently recognized as one of the safest cities to live in the United States, which is a huge reason the city is so popular among families. In fact, El Paso is so safe that residents often walk around the city instead of driving, and crime rates are extremely low.
Is El Paso worth visiting? Its unique desert landscapes are home to diverse flora and fauna, and the city is rich in cultural attractions. Fun things to do in El Paso and great places to visit include the El Paso Museum of Art with its fine collection of pre-Columbian and Indian art, the Mission Trail, and the Magoffin Home State Historic Site.