How can I prepare my body for normal delivery?
- Know why you want an unmedicated birth.
- Enroll in childbirth classes.
- Create a “natural birth” plan.
- Pick a health care provider who’s into “natural birth.”
- Learn to face contractions.
- Know how to squat.
- Start an exercise routine.
- Spend early labor at home.
What should I do in 9th month delivery?
Chapter 3: Tips for Normal Delivery for Indian Mothers
- Do your research.
- Ask your gynecologist questions.
- Create a stress-free environment.
- Exercise regularly and do kegel exercise.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Practice deep-breathing exercises.
- Stay positive.
What should I do to prepare for labor?
What can you do to prepare for labor?
- Take a class. The most important thing parents-to-be can do to prepare for labor and delivery is to take a childbirth class.
- Rest up.
- Eat right.
- Keep moving.
- Focus on relaxation.
- Preregister and tour.
- Pack your hospital bag.
- Gather some help.
What can I do for easy normal delivery?
How to Make Labour and Normal Delivery Easier
- Have Dates.
- Do Squats Daily.
- Sleep Adequately and Regularly.
- Consider Water Birth.
- Stay Upright During Labour.
- Healthy Snacking.
- Take a Childbirth Class.
- Practice Breathing Techniques.