How can I spend 2 days in Québec City?
2 Days in Quebec City
- Plaines d’Abraham. Plaines d’Abraham – Picture by Inkmedia.
- The Citadelle. the Citadelle of Quebec from above – picture by David Robert.
- Lunch on Rue Saint-Jean. After such an exciting itinerary in Quebec, we must eat.
- Terrasse Dufferin.
- Petit Champlain.
What are 3 things you should do if you are a first time visitor to Québec City?
- First Impressions.
- Stroll Through the Old Town Québec.
- Admire the City View From Château Frontenac.
- Visit Morrin Center.
- Visit the Citadelle de Québec.
- Head to the Top of the Observatoire de la Capitale.
- Take a Food Tour.
- Go a Day Trip to Montmorency Falls.
What is there to do in Québec City in March 2022?
Central Quebec and its 2022 March Break
- Snowshoeing alone, in couple or with family with Pitou at the Parc Régional des Grandes Coulées. Oh, I forgot, and a GPS Rally in the forest!
- Ski-hok trial, geocaching and rally.
- A wide range of activities in Victoriaville: car rally, ice disco, farm in town and others.
What is going on in Québec City?
- Major Event. Pompeii. The Immortal City.
- Major Event. Mosaïcultures Québec 2022. June 24 to October 10, 2022 Read.
- Major Event. Grands Feux Loto-Québec.
- Major Event. New France Festival.
- Major Event. America.
- Major Event. Imagine Monet.
- Featured. Crankworx Summer Series Canada – Québec City.
- Major Event. Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec.