How can I spend 24 hours in Chicago?
- Head to Millennium Park and see Cloud Gate/The Bean.
- Snap a photo outside the Chicago Theater.
- Take a stroll along The Riverwalk.
- Try some deep dish pizza.
- Visit Navy Pier.
- Rent a Divvy Bike and cycle along the Lakefront Trail.
- Pop into some shops in Lakeview.
How do people explore Chicago in a day?
- Stop 1: Visit Art Institute of Chicago.
- Stop 2: See “The Bean” at Millennium Park.
- Stop 3: Wander the Chicago Cultural Center.
- Stop 4: See Buckingham Fountain at Grant Park.
- Stop 5: Explore the lakefront Museum Campus.
- Stop 6: Enjoy the view at SkyDeck Chicago.
What to do in Chicago if you only have a few hours?
- Chicago Riverwalk – Walk along the river.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago – For the art lovers.
- Navy Pier – A century-old destination.
- Promontory Point – Find some quiet in the city.
- Frederick C.
- Hot “G” Dog – Embrace the local dish.
- Chicago’s Lakefront Trail – Get a workout in.
What is a one day smile? TDC Smile in a Day is an award-winning, long-lasting dental solution that replaces loose, rotten and missing teeth or dentures with dental implants and a full set of fixed teeth – in one day.