How can I spend 3 days in Philadelphia?
- Visit Independence Hall and see Liberty Bell.
- Visit Eastern State Penitentiary.
- Enjoy the view from the top of the City Hall.
- Admire the beauty of Magic Gardens.
- Walk along Mural Arts Philadelphia.
- Discover Elfreth’s Alley and visit Betsy Ross House.
How can I spend 2 days in Philadelphia?
- Stop #1: Independence Visitor Center, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Storytelling Benches.
- Stop #2: Betsy Ross House.
- Stop #3: Benjamin Franklin Gravesite and US Mint.
- Stop #4: National Constitution Center.
- Stop #6: Reading Terminal Market.
- DAY 1: AFTERNOON 1pm – 5pm.
Is Philadelphia worth visiting? Philadelphia is rich in attractions that tell America’s story, all within walking distance of each other in “America’s most historic square mile.” Tour Independence Hall — a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Frommer’s top places to visit in 2021 — and then explore the National Constitution Center’s new permanent
What is cool about Philadelphia? Philadelphia is known for its world-class museums, but few realize that it’s also home to one of the world’s great outdoor art galleries, courtesy of its 4,000 (and counting) murals.