How can I spend 5 days in Athens?
- 1.2.1 Acropolis.
- 1.2.2 Acropolis Museum.
- 1.2.3 Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- 1.2.4 Hadrian’s Arch.
- 1.2.5 Panathenaic Stadium.
- 1.2.6 National Gardens.
- 1.2.7 Syntagma Square and Change of the Guards.
- 1.2.8 Ermou Street.
How many days do you need to visit Athens? Two days is enough to see all of the main attractions in Athens, and now it’s time to get out of Athens and discover its neighboring cities.
How can I spend 5 days in Greece?
- Highlights of Athens – 5 Days.
- Taste of Athens & Santorini – 5 Days.
- Local Life on Crete – 5 Days.
- Best of Athens & Ancient Greece – 5 Days.
- Explore Mythical Athens – 5 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes – 5 Days.
- Enchanting Northern Greece and Corfu – 5 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio – 5 Days.
What should I avoid in Athens? When keeping in mind areas to avoid in Athens, know that Omonia, Exarcheia, Vathi, and Kolokotroni Squares have high crime rates and should be avoided at night, if not altogether.