How do I spend a day in Boston?
- Relive American history on the Freedom Trail.
- Fuel up at Quincy Market in Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Chitchat with locals and travelers at Boston Common.
- Take a boat ride in Boston Public Garden.
- Roam the streets of Beacon Hill.
- Tour the Massachusetts State House.
What is there to do in Boston for 12 hours?
- Morning jog at the Public garden.
- Common Garden, the Freedom trail and the Harbor walk.
- Charlestown Navy Yard and USS Constitution Museum.
- Boston Harbor Cruise.
- Rose F. Kennedy Greenway.
- Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum Shop.
- Lunch at Abigail’s Tea Room.
- Fan Pier Park.
What is Boston is famous for? Share. Boston is best known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course for the bar from Cheers, but dig a little deeper below the surface and you’ll find a surprising wealth of things that make Boston one of the best cities in America—and the world.
What is the best way to get around Boston? The best way to get around in Boston is by walking. And when your itinerary takes you out of the city center, the second-best mode is the efficient “T” subway system, which includes subways, trains and trolleys along five separate lines.