How do I spend a weekend in Philadelphia?
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- Famous Elfreth’s Alley.
- Philly Mural Mile.
- Liberty Bell & Independence Hall.
- Betsey Ross House.
- Rocky Stairs.
- Take A Stroll Through Rittenhouse Square.
- Rodin Museum.
How can I spend 3 days in Philadelphia?
- Visit Independence Hall and see Liberty Bell.
- Visit Eastern State Penitentiary.
- Enjoy the view from the top of the City Hall.
- Admire the beauty of Magic Gardens.
- Walk along Mural Arts Philadelphia.
- Discover Elfreth’s Alley and visit Betsy Ross House.
What is the best time to visit Philadelphia? The best time to visit Philadelphia is from March to May, when the city thaws from the cold winter and moderate room rates can be found at the hotels. Plus, a spring visit will yield a burst of photogenic cherry blossoms around the city.
How can I spend 2 days in Philadelphia?
- Stop #1: Independence Visitor Center, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Storytelling Benches.
- Stop #2: Betsy Ross House.
- Stop #3: Benjamin Franklin Gravesite and US Mint.
- Stop #4: National Constitution Center.
- Stop #6: Reading Terminal Market.
- DAY 1: AFTERNOON 1pm – 5pm.