How do I spend one day in Zagreb?
- Start your one day in Zagreb at Ban Jelacic (Zagreb’s main square).
- Seek out incredible views at Zagreb 360.
- Stroll through the Dolac Market.
- Step inside the Zagreb Cathedral.
- Make your way to the Stone Gate.
- Pay a visit to the Strossmayer Promenade.
Is 1 day enough for Zagreb? Though small in size, spending just one day in Zagreb is enough to give you a good feel of this vibrant city and a different perspective on Croatia than you would get in the coastal towns.
What is there to do in Zagreb in 24 hours?
- Start your day in style at café Amélie.
- Dive into Dolac Market.
- Ride a wave of history to the Lenuci Horseshoe.
- Meander through a museum or two.
- Sample Croatian wine at Vinodol.
- Indulge in the Lower Town’s material delights.
- Enjoy craft beer and pub grub at Mali Medo.
- Get a taste of Zagreb nightlife.
How much time do I need in Zagreb? With four or more days, you’ll be able to explore Zagreb at your leisure, take a day trip or two, and soak in the local lifestyle. The city’s museums alone are enough to keep you occupied for quite a while, especially if you’re interested in Balkan art and sculpture.