How do you plan a perfect itinerary in Ireland?
- Stop 1: Dublin.
- Stop 2: Killkenney.
- Stop 3: County Waterford & County Wexford.
- Stop 4: Cork.
- Stop 5: Killarney National Park.
- Stop 6: Dingle Peninsula.
- Stop 7: Cliffs of Moher & The Burren.
- Stop 8: Galway.
How can I see all of Ireland in 7 days?
- Day 1 – Galway.
- Day 2 – Cliffs of Moher.
- Day 3 – Killarney National Park, Ballybunion.
- Day 4 – Ring of Kerry.
- Day 5 – The Dingle Peninsula.
- Day 6 – Dublin.
- Day 7 – Dublin.
- Options to Extend Your Ireland Itinerary from 7 to 10 Days.
How many days do you need to explore Ireland? Ten days is just enough time to visit the highlights of Ireland, including Dublin, the Rock of Cashel, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, and Northern Ireland. It’s an amazing trip, but expect to have busy, action packed days. Places to visit with 10 days in Ireland.
How do I see Ireland in 6 days?
- Day 1 – Dublin to Galway. Just north of Dublin, you will find Ireland’s most visited attraction, the megalithic tombs in Newgrange.
- Day 2 – Galway and the Connemara Region.
- Day 3 – Galway to Killarney.
- Day 4 – The Ring of Kerry and Muckross House.
- Day 5 – Killarney to Kilkenny.
- Day 6 – Kilkenny to Dublin.
- Day 7 – End of Tour.