How do you spend an afternoon in Las Vegas? You can spend the day exploring the gorgeous interiors of the Venetian hotel and watch costumed performers wander along the streets. In the afternoon, head to the Bellagio Hotel and marvel at the spectacular dancing water fountains. Indeed, you definitely won’t run out of things to do in Las Vegas during the day!
How can I spend a few hours in Las Vegas?
- 03 of 14. Visit the Neon Museum in Downtown Las Vegas. The Neon Museum.
- 04 of 14. Day Trip to Valley of Fire State Park. Sumiko Scott / Getty Images.
- 05 of 14. Ride the High Roller Ferris Wheel at The LINQ.
- 06 of 14. Grab a Great Slice of Pizza.
- 07 of 14. Have Dinner at Lago in Bellagio Hotel & Casino.
How can I have fun in Vegas without gambling?
- Explore Fremont Street.
- Climb the tallest observation tower in the USA.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Visit the Neon Boneyard.
- Watch the Bellagio fountains.
- Go shopping at the Container Park.
- Check out First Friday.
- Take a trip to Red Rock Canyon.
What should I do on my first trip to Vegas?
- Watch the Bellagio Fountains.
- Visit the Mirage Volcano.
- Take a Photo at the Fabulous Welcome to Las Vegas Nevada Sign.
- Enjoy a Gondola Ride at the Venetian.
- Visit the Ivory Tusk at Treasure Island.
- Check out Fremont Street.