How far is the beach from cruise port St. Maarten? You can walk to the beach from the Cruise port, about 1km, or take the water taxi from the cruise port to the pier in town.
Where do cruise ships go in St. Maarten? Cruise ships to St Maarten Island dock at Port Philipsburg – located on the island’s southern coast. The port is managed by the Harbour Group of Companies (port authority). The port has two cruise ship piers.
What is St. Maarten best known for? What is this? Sint Maarten’s Dutch side, which is often misspelled as St Marteen is known for its casinos, jewelry-making, drinks made with guavaberry liquors (rum), and festive nightlife. The island’s French side is known for its stunning views, shopping, nude beaches, French Caribbean cuisine, and Loterie Farm.
What is the nicest beach in St. Maarten?
- The island of St. Maarten is ready to pamper you with sunshine, enthralling marine life, and fun water sports.
- In this article: Grand Case Beach.
- Grand Case Beach. Grand Case Beach.
- Maho Beach. Maho Beach.
- Great Bay Beach. Great Bay Beach.
- Mullet Bay. Mullet Bay.
- Orient Bay. Orient Bay.
- Friar’s Bay Beach. Friar’s Bay Beach.