How long should you spend in Kotor? Ideally, five days or longer is perfect, which is enough time to explore the coastal towns, relax in Kotor, and then go inland.
What to do when it’s raining in Switzerland?
- Kunstmuseum Basel. 1,218. Art Museums.
- The Olympic Museum Lausanne (Musee Olympique) 2,634.
- Queen Studio Experience. 772.
- Basel Minster. 2,086.
- Trummelbach Falls. 2,074.
- Basel Paper Mill – Swiss Museum for Paper, Writing and Printing. 687.
- Galleria Baumgartner. Speciality Museums • Children’s Museums.
- Stiftsbibliothek. 1,078.
What can you do for bad weather? At Your Workplace or School: Stay away from windows if you are in a severe thunderstorm warning and damaging wind or large hail is approaching. Do not go to large open rooms such as cafeterias, gymnasiums or auditoriums. Outside: Go inside a sturdy building immediately if severe thunderstorms are approaching.
Does it always rain in Interlaken? Not always, of course. If their forecasts , or any forecasts, show sun peeking out from the clouds, there is at least some hope for that day in that region. Also, the Rhone Valley often is dry, and even sunny, when the rest of Switzerland is wet.