Is 2 days enough for Dublin? Two days in Dublin is the perfect amount to get a taste of the city if you’re spending roughly 10 days to 2 weeks in Ireland. With only a week or so on the island, we’d recommend spending only one day in Dublin. With three weeks or more, you could consider dedicating more time to the city.
How many days is enough for Ireland? Ten days is just enough time to visit the highlights of Ireland, including Dublin, the Rock of Cashel, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, and Northern Ireland. It’s an amazing trip, but expect to have busy, action packed days. Places to visit with 10 days in Ireland.
Where should I go for a few days in Ireland?
- Route 1: Fermanagh, Sligo, Donegal and Derry.
- Route 2: Wicklow, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford and Waterford.
- Route 3: Clare, Galway and Mayo.
- Route 4: Meath, Louth, Down and Antrim.
- Route 5: Cork and Kerry.
What should I avoid in Ireland?
- #1: Neglect to pay your round at the pub.
- #2: Ignore Irish driving rules and common courtesies.
- #3: Brag about being “Irish”
- #4: Say that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
- #5: Bellyache about the weather.
- #6: Ask about leprechauns.
- #7: Talk excessively about the “Troubles”