Is 4 days enough for Seoul? With so much to do and see, Seoul is one city you don’t want to miss. With 4 days in Seoul, you’ll have more than enough time to explore the top tourist spots and get a taste of what this vibrant city has on offer.
How many days is enough for Seoul? 3 days ( 72 hours in Seoul) is a good amount of time to visit the highlights of the city. 4 to 7 days will give you the time to go hiking, to visit more of the beaten path attractions or to take a few day trips from Seoul.
Is 5 days in Seoul enough? Like any trip, it’s always better to stay longer but five days will give you enough time to explore Seoul’s top tourist attractions at a moderate, enjoyable pace.
What should I avoid in Seoul?
- Don’t make snide comments about cosmetic surgery.
- Don’t be a picky eater.
- Avoid being hyper or overreacting in public.
- Avoid talking loudly.
- Be mindful of where you sit.
- Be extra careful about mentioning Japan.
- Avoid wearing ‘inappropriate’ clothing.