Is 5 days enough to visit Ireland? Five days in Ireland is just enough time to visit a few key destinations.
How many days do you need to see Ireland? Ten days is just enough time to visit the highlights of Ireland, including Dublin, the Rock of Cashel, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, and Northern Ireland. It’s an amazing trip, but expect to have busy, action packed days. Places to visit with 10 days in Ireland.
How can I spend 5 days in Dublin?
- Sip & Savour – Tantalising Temple Bar has it all.
- Trinity College & Book of Kells.
- Dinner at Café 1920.
- Explore and Experience a world of Irish history and the great outdoors – all on your doorstep.
- GPO /O’Connell Street.
- Guinness Storehouse.
- Phoenix Park & Dublin Zoo.
- Dinner in the Temple Bar Quarter.
What is the best month to go to Ireland? When is the best time to visit Ireland? The best time to visit Ireland is between March and May, and September to November, when it’s not as crowded as it is in summer, or as cold as it is in winter. That said, Ireland has a mild, temperate climate and although it’s rainy at times, you can visit all year round.