Is August a good time to visit Minnesota? The best time to visit Minneapolis-St. Paul is from June to August. Daily highs flutter around 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and residents and visitors venture outdoors and onto the lakes. Summer marks the peak tourism season and sees festivals and farmers markets in large numbers.
What is the number one tourist attraction in Minnesota?
- Minnehaha Park, Minneapolis.
- Target Field, Minneapolis.
- Xcel Energy Center, St.
- Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center & Park, Duluth.
- Mississippi Gorge Regional Park, Minneapolis/St.
- Central Mississippi Riverfront Regional Park, Minneapolis.
What is the most scenic part of Minnesota? Another one of Minnesota’s most notoriously beautiful locations, the entire north shore of Lake Superior is nothing shy of a spectacle. With vast rock formations, cliffs, scenic waterways, forests, and more, it’s basically most of what Minnesota has to offer all along a 151-mile stretch of highway.
What is the coolest thing in Minnesota?
- Superior National Forest & Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
- See the Sights along the North Shore Scenic Drive.
- Paddle Voyageurs National Park.
- International Wolf Center.
- Minnesota State Capitol Building.
- Go Shopping at the Mall of America.
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory.