Is Columbus Ohio worth visiting? It’s not a surprise anymore: Columbus has fully come up from its cow-town roots. It’s one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation. It’s the most visited city in Ohio. Hell, it even made our list of the best attractions worth traveling for in the entire country.
What is Columbus Ohio best known for?
- Ohio Statehouse.
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium.
- Columbus Museum of Art.
- Scioto Mile.
- Center of Science and Industry.
- German Village.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- Olentangy Indian Caverns.
What is cool in Columbus Ohio?
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. 1,640. Art Galleries • Historic Sites.
- Easton Town Center. 3,287.
- COSI (Center of Science and Industry) 1,450.
- North Market Farmer’s Market. 815.
- Scioto Mile. 369.
- German Village. 1,157.
- Ohio Stadium. 965.
- Ohio Theater. 504.
What is the nicest part of Columbus Ohio?
- Granville. Population: 5,890. Median Home Value: $358,900.
- Upper Arlington. Population: 35,522.
- Bexley. Population: 13,854.
- Dublin. Population: 48,647.
- 5. Powell. Population: 13,309.
- Grandview Heights. Population: 8,321.
- Hilliard. Population: 36,414.
- Gahanna. Population: 35,551.