Is it worth going to Thailand for 2 weeks? Two weeks is fine for Bangkok, Chaing Mai/Chiang Rai, and still squeeze in an Island/beach location or two. Consider it essential learning (a reccy) for the longer trip you’ll be doing next time ’round.
What can you do in Thailand in 14 days?
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai.
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
How do I plan my two weeks in Thailand?
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and go shopping.
- Day 2: Visit Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Wat Phra Kaew before dinner in Chinatown.
- Day 3: Fly to Phuket, swim at Freedom Beach, and go out on Bangla Road.
- Day 4: Head to Koh Phi Phi and head to the viewpoints.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
- Don’t Drink The Water.
- Don’t Gamble.
- Don’t Talk About the Royal Family.
- Don’t Vape.
- Don’t Smoke.
- Don’t Raise Your Voice.
- Be Sure to Cover Up in Temples.
- Don’t Automatically Trust Your Taxi Driver.