Is London worth visiting with kids? Yes, London is VERY child friendly. Remember, London is a city full of families who live all over the city. There are plenty of family friendly restaurants, parks, special events and special exhibits, and attractions all over the city my kids loved.
How do I plan a trip to London with kids?
- Prepare for the Weather on Your Trip to London with Family.
- Visit the London Eye First.
- Include Rest Stops in Your Itinerary.
- Take Some Time for Romance on Your Trip to London with Family.
- Travel in August for Kid’s Week.
- Don’t Book Accommodations Last Minute.
Which area in London is best for families?
- 10 Best London Neighborhoods for Families.
- Maida Vale / St John’s Wood.
- Stoke Newington.
- Notting Hill.
Where can I take a 5 year old UK?
- Bewilderwood. A huge, award winning forest of family fun for days out with the kids and outdoor adventure.
- Warner Bros.
- Warwick Castle.
- A day out at Blackpool.
- Ironbridge Gorge.
- Eureka the children’s museum.
- The Forbidden Corner.
- Camera Obscura.