Is November a good time to visit Atlanta? Atlanta’s world-class attractions, ample parks, award-winning restaurants, and popular shopping districts make it a year-round destination. And while the city’s weather is fairly moderate all year, the best times to visit Atlanta are from March to May and from September to November.
What should I avoid in Atlanta?
- Pickpocketing. Pickpocketing is a common problem in Atlanta, particularly in crowded areas like tourist attractions and public transportation.
- Gang violence.
- Car theft.
How can I spend 2 days in Atlanta?
- Have Breakfast at the Atlanta Breakfast Club.
- Take in the Views from the Westin Peachtree Plaza.
- Explore Centennial Olympic Park.
- Take the World of Coca-Cola.
- Eat Lunch at The Food Shoppe.
- Dive into the Georgia Aquarium.
- Nearby Attractions.
What is the most visited place in Atlanta?
- Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Site[SEE MAP]
- Centennial Olympic Park[SEE MAP]
- Atlanta Botanical Garden[SEE MAP]
- Stone Mountain Park[SEE MAP]
- Fox Theatre[SEE MAP]
- CNN Center[SEE MAP]
- World of Coca-Cola[SEE MAP]
- Georgia Aquarium[SEE MAP]