Is there anything at John O Groats? Is there anything at John O’ Groats? John O’ Groats has a large car park, gift shops, cafés serving hot food and drinks, and a hotel. There are extensive coastal walks, especially around the coastline to the east and the Duncansby Stacks.
What is there to see between John O Groats and Wick?
- Keiss Castle north of Wick.
- John o’Groats Harbour.
- Castle of Mey.
- The Far North Line near Wick.
Where do I go after John O Groats?
- Breathtaking coastal walks. Duncansby Head, near John O’Groats.
- The Castle and Gardens of Mey. The Castle and Gardens of Mey.
- Castle Sinclair Girnigoe. Castle Sinclair Girnigoe, near Wick.
- Pulteney Distillery. Pulteney Distillery, Wick.
- Orkney day trip.
- North Coast 500.
Is it worth staying in John O Groats? Simply, the peace and quietness here, coupled with the sounds of the Ocean, means this place is one of those spots where you can feel the world around you and just take it all in.