Is there anything fun to do in Baltimore?
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine.
- Walters Art Gallery.
- National Aquarium.
- American Visionary Art Museum.
- Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Inner Harbor and Historic Ships.
- See a Game: Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Fell’s Point.
How can I spend a day in Baltimore?
- Drive through farmland and buy from farm stands in Baltimore County.
- Catch a performance; eat some pizza.
- Bring a picnic to Federal Hill or Fort McHenry.
- Walk the cobblestoned streets of Fells Point.
- Brunch, shopping, pasta (day complete).
Where should I not go in Baltimore?
- Middle East.
- West Baltimore.
- Grove park.
- Cherry hill.
- Area Area.
- Fairfield Area.
- Greenmount East.
What is Baltimore most known for? Baltimore is famous for many things, including being the birthplace of the National Anthem, the home of the Ravens and Orioles, and the city with the best crab cakes. It’s been featured in pop culture classics ranging from The Wire to Hairspray.