Is Tulsa worth visiting? TULSA, Okla. — Eyes across the country are on Tulsa, we popped up on CNN Travel’s best destinations to visit in 2022. The upcoming opening of the Bob Dylan Center on May 10 is a large reason why Tulsa landed on the list.
Is there anything to do in Tulsa?
- The Gathering Place — Tulsa River Parks.
- Blue Dome Entertainment District.
- Utica Square.
- Catch a Live Show.
- Gilcrease Museum.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Tulsa Zoo.
- Philbrook Museum of Art.
Why is Tulsa famous? Tulsa is known for its acceptance and support of the arts; not only does it display the local artists via festivals and venues, but it also literally wears an art style on its exterior.
What is there to do in Tulsa OK with no money?
- Gathering Place. 489. Parks • Playgrounds.
- Woodward Park. 217. Parks.
- Center of the Universe. 466. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- River Parks. 148. Biking Trails • Parks.
- The Golden Driller. 358. Monuments & Statues.
- Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area. 143.
- Blue Dome District. Neighborhoods.
- Oral Roberts University. 193.