Is Warsaw good for nightlife? Warsaw’s nightlife is one of the best in Eastern Europe, with a multitude of bars and clubs scattered across the city. The ‘hipper’ places are either truly worth visiting or too full of bravado, velvet ropes and bouncers.
Is it safe to walk at night in Warsaw? Downtown Warsaw, while not completely safe, is still one of the safer areas of town for visitors. Tourists are warned to travel together in groups and avoid being alone at night. Even when obeying these warnings, it’s best to stay in tourist-friendly areas.
Where can I date in Warsaw?
- Evening at the Old Town Market Square.
- Stone Steps street in the Old Town (Kamienne Schodki)
- Palace on the Isle at Royal Łazienki.
- Rooftop garden on the Library of the University of Warsaw.
- Praga Beach “Rusałka”
- New Town Square.
- University of Warsaw Botanic Garden.
What is there to do in Warsaw in 24 hours?
- 10 AM // Morning walk. Start the day healthily with a nice walk around Warsaw’s biggest and most well-known Łazienki Park.
- 12 PM // World Heritage tour.
- 3 PM // Busy street life.
- 5 PM // Warsaw’s highlight.
- 7 PM // Evening by the river.