Is Youghal worth visiting? While it’s name and location is elusive to many, this hidden gem in the Ancient East has been a popular tourist spot since the mid 19th century. In the guide below, you’ll discover heaps of things to do in Youghal, from incredible walks and historic landmarks and to plenty to see and do nearby.
What is Youghal like visiting? Top attractions and things to do in Youghal
Stroll, swim, or surf along one of our beautiful beaches. Explore St. Mary’s Collegiate Church and Gardens one of the oldest Christian sites in the country. Book a round of golf at Youghal Golf Club – a scenic and challenging 18 hole – Par 71, Parkland Golf Course.
What is there to do in Youghal in the rain?
- Youghal Clock Gate Tower. 138. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- St. Mary’s Collegiate Church. 193.
- Regal Cinema. Theatres.
- Perks Entertainment Centre. 138.
- Youghal visitor centre. Visitor Centres.
- Moby Dick’s Pub. Bars & Clubs.
- Clancy’s Bar & Restaurant. Bars & Clubs.
- Jack O’Patsy Pottery. Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries.
What shops are in Youghal?
- Marketgreen Shopping Centre. 13.9 mi.
- Merrick’s Department Store. 0.5 mi.
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre. 23.5 mi.
- Mahon Point Retail Park. 23.6 mi.
- Merchants Quay Shopping Centre. 26.6 mi.
- Blackpool Shopping Centre.
- Discount World.
- Carrigtwohill Shopping Centre.