What are some non touristy things to do in San Diego?
- Get active outdoors.
- Shop for vintage finds in Hillcrest.
- Eat vegan.
- Catch a concert at an indie-rock venue.
- Make a bonfire at the beach.
- Visit Barrio Logan.
What is there to do for free in Old Town San Diego?
- Casa de Aguirre. Casa de Aguirre was one of the first homes built in Old Town.
- Wells Fargo Museum.
- San Diego Union Museum.
- Mason Street School.
- First San Diego Courthouse.
- Casa de Estudillo.
- Seeley Stable Museum.
What museums are free in San Diego?
- Barona Cultural Center and Museum.
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps (La Jolla)
- California Center for the Arts, Escondido.
- Mingei International Museum (Balboa Park)
- Marston House Museum and Gardens.
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (Downtown)
What is there to do in San Diego without walking? Explore downtown, Balboa Park, and Coronado Island with Old Town Trolley Tours or a land and water Seal Tour. Inquire about accessible ramps, lifts, elevators, and assisted listening devices. Performing arts: Take in a world-class show at one of several performance venues that also provide excellent accessibility.