What can u do downtown Detroit?
- Explore The Detroit Institute Of Arts (DIA)
- Discover Belle Isle Park.
- Cruise On The Detroit Princess Riverboat.
- Explore The Outdoor Adventure Center.
- Visit The Detroit Historical Museum.
- Explore Greektown.
- Take An Architecture Tour.
What is downtown Detroit known for? Nicknamed ‘Motor City’, it’s best known as the birthplace of the modern automobile, with visitors flocking to the infamous Henry Ford Experience. However, Detroit is much more than just automobiles, thanks to a thriving art, music, sports, and nightlife scene.
Is there anything worth seeing in Detroit?
- Visit the Belle Isle Island.
- See the Detroit Temple.
- Be a bookworm in the Detroit Public Library.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Fort Wayne.
- Get clued up on the city of Detroit.
- Witness the rise of technology in the Henry Ford Museum.
- Step back in time to visit Greenfield Village.
What should I avoid in Detroit? The specific area to avoid is east of Gratiot Avenue and west of Kelly Road, in the 48205 ZIP code. Other crime-ridden neighborhoods to avoid in Detroit include Forest Park, Chaldean Town, Poletown East, Milwaukee Junction, and Petosky-Otsego, reports RoadSnacks.