What can you do in Orlando if you don’t go to parks?
18 Things to Do in Orlando besides Theme Parks
- Eat delicious food!
- Kayak the Springs.
- Admire (or snorkel with) lots of manatees.
- See the gators at Gatorland.
- Drink some craft coffee.
- Check out the state parks.
- Take a Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour.
- Explore some beautiful gardens.
What is there to do in Orlando Besides theme parks at night?
Things to do in Orlando besides theme parks at night
- Try an evening kayaking tour.
- See inside the mafia world.
- Check out the sights on a helicopter tour.
- Watch a gig at a famous venue.
- Go bowling.
- Watch a medieval duel.
- Catch a family theater show.
What is there to do in Orlando off the beaten path?
Off-the-Beaten Path Orlando Activities [beyond the theme parks]
- Orlando Starflyer at ICON Park.
- Kayaking eco tour with The Paddling Center in Kissimmee.
- Enjoying the view from The Wheel at ICON Park.
- Flying high on the Orlando Starflyer.
- We escaped the Gold Rush!
- Hologate Virtual Reality Game.
- Go Kart Track.
How can I spend 3 days in Orlando?
- Stop #1:WonderWorks. WonderWorks Orlando is one amazing attraction.
- Stop #2: SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Stop #3: Gatorland.
- Stop #4: The Wheel at ICON Park.
- Stop #1: Gray Line Orlando Day Tour.
- Stop #1: LEGOLAND® Florida.
- Stop #2: Fun Spot America.
- Stop #3: Madame Tussauds Orlando.