What can you do in Orlando if you don’t go to parks?
- Eat delicious food!
- Kayak the Springs.
- Admire (or snorkel with) lots of manatees.
- See the gators at Gatorland.
- Drink some craft coffee.
- Check out the state parks.
- Take a Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour.
- Explore some beautiful gardens.
What is there to do in Orlando off the beaten path?
- Orlando Starflyer at ICON Park.
- Kayaking eco tour with The Paddling Center in Kissimmee.
- Enjoying the view from The Wheel at ICON Park.
- Flying high on the Orlando Starflyer.
- We escaped the Gold Rush!
- Hologate Virtual Reality Game.
- Go Kart Track.
Can you go to Orlando without going to Disney? So if you want some thrills without the theme park crowds spend a day or afternoon at Fun Spot America. They have a location in Orlando and Kissimmee and you can pay per ride or purchase an all day pass. If you buy the Go Orlando Card you’ll get four rides included.
How can I spend a few hours in Orlando?
- Andretti Indoor Karting & Games in Orlando.
- iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving.
- Museum of Illusions Orlando at ICON Park®