What else is there to see by Mount Rushmore?
- Mount Rushmore. Mount Rushmore is one of the most iconic landmarks in the United States.
- Crazy Horse Memorial.
- Custer State Park.
- Drive the Peter Norbeck Scenic Byway.
- Badlands National Park.
- Minuteman Missile National Historic Site.
- Rapid City Presidents.
- The Mammoth Site.
How long should you spend at Mount Rushmore? How Long Should I Plan to Stay at Mount Rushmore? Most people spend one to two hours at Mount Rushmore, but you could easily spend more time there if you took it slow.
Is there anything to do at Mount Rushmore? But there’s so much more to see and do when you visit the Mount Rushmore National Memorial. The site itself is home to the Sculptor’s Studio, the Lincoln Borglum Museum, the Avenue of Flags, hiking trails, Junior Ranger Programs for kids, interpretive ranger-led activities and the Evening Sculpture Lighting Ceremony.
What should I not miss in the Black Hills?
- Bear Country USA. 4,148. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Reptile Gardens. 2,286. Nature & Wildlife Areas • Zoos.
- Custer State Park. 6,087. State Parks.
- Adams House. 500.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial. 11,695.
- Wildlife Loop Road. 2,728.
- Mount Moriah Cemetery. 1,836.
- Iron Mountain Road. 1,700.