What is Asheville best known for? Asheville is a mountain city in western North Carolina. Most notably, Asheville is famous for its Blue Ridge Mountains and Biltmore Estate. It’s also known for its craft beer scene. While visiting, check out the art scene and architecture, and have a relaxing afternoon in Pack Square Park.
Is there anything to do in Asheville? A vibrant arts scene dominates the local culture: Biltmore, a historic mansion, is home to works by the likes of Renoir; the River Arts District, which used to be dominated by factory buildings, is now where most local artists set up shop; the Downtown Art District, on the other hand, is where most of the galleries and
How do I spend a day in Asheville NC?
- Explore everything Biltmore has to offer.
- Head downtown for lunch.
- Visit Basilica of St.
- Go to Asheville Pinball Museum.
- See Lexington Glassworks.
- Walk along the River Arts District.
- Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Pisgah National Forest.
What’s cool about Asheville NC?
- Hike the trails.
- Chase breathtaking waterfalls.
- Drive the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Stroll through a quaint park.
- Explore a state or national park.
- Mountain bike.
- Picnic on a mountain summit.
- Meander at the Botanical Gardens.