What is Boston best known for? Boston is known for its famous clam chowder, the Boston Marathon, the bar from Cheers, baseball (the Red Sox), Fenway Park and of course, baked beans. But did you know that Boston is famous also for its rich history, and that it was the birthplace of the American Revolution (Boston Tea Party, anyone)?
Is Boston USA worth visiting? Boston is undoubtedly one of the coolest places I’ve ever visited in the USA. If you’ve been following along with my blog or Instagram you’ll know that I am by no means a big city person, but the rich history, architecture, unique neighborhoods, and public green spaces in Boston won me over.
What are three things Boston is known for? Share. Boston is best known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course for the bar from Cheers, but dig a little deeper below the surface and you’ll find a surprising wealth of things that make Boston one of the best cities in America—and the world.
How do I spend a day in Boston?
- Relive American history on the Freedom Trail.
- Fuel up at Quincy Market in Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Chitchat with locals and travelers at Boston Common.
- Take a boat ride in Boston Public Garden.
- Roam the streets of Beacon Hill.
- Tour the Massachusetts State House.