What is Jacksonville Florida most known for?
- Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville.
- Kayaking on St. Johns River.
- Ritz Theatre and Museum.
- Shopping and art walks in downtown.
- Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail.
- Jacksonville Beach.
- Historic Riverside and Avondale districts.
- Huguenot Memorial Park.
Is Jacksonville Florida worth visiting? Ranked as one of the nation’s most value-friendly travel destinations, Jacksonville is home to 22 miles of relaxing beaches, unforgettable eco-adventures, world-class public art, deep rooted history, exciting attractions and the best dining scene in the region.
How do I spend a day in Jacksonville FL?
- Grab Breakfast at the Maple Street Biscuit Company.
- Get Some Education at the Museum of Science and History.
- Take a Ride to Neptune Beach.
- Eat Lunch at North Beach Fish Camp.
- Head back into town for a brewery tour at Intuition Ale Works.
- Memorial Park.
What is unique to Jacksonville?
- TIAA BANK FIELD | Swim in a pool while watching an NFL game.
- JACKSONVILLE ZOO: Zookeeper for the Day.
- BIG TALBOT ISLAND: Wander a Driftwood Forest.
- CLARK’S FISH CAMP: Taste Snake, Kangaroo or Frog Legs and More.
- MAYPORT POLES: Surf Jacksonville’s Famous Break.