What is Orlando Florida best known for? Orlando, Florida may be best known for Disney World and Universal, but it’s also known for a lot more besides. This central Florida region attracts around 60 million visitors every year, who come for the warm climate, the world-famous theme parks, the shopping malls, the golf courses and the nightlife.
What is there to do in Orlando besides Disney?
- Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures.
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
- Epic Paddle Adventures.
- Fun Spot America.
- Get Up and Go Kayaking.
- Giraffe Ranch.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park.
How can I spend 3 days in Orlando?
- Stop #1:WonderWorks. WonderWorks Orlando is one amazing attraction.
- Stop #2: SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Stop #3: Gatorland.
- Stop #4: The Wheel at ICON Park.
- Stop #1: Gray Line Orlando Day Tour.
- Stop #1: LEGOLAND® Florida.
- Stop #2: Fun Spot America.
- Stop #3: Madame Tussauds Orlando.
What is the number 1 attraction in Florida? What is this? Walt Disney World, located in Lake Buena Vista near Orlando, is the flagship of Disney’s worldwide theme park empire and the most popular tourist attraction in Florida. It is also by far, the world’s largest and most-visited theme park resort.