What is San Francisco known for? San Francisco is famous for its Golden Gate Bridge, steep streets, Alcatraz, and – you got it, dude! – Full House. The thirteenth largest city in the United States also has some pretty interesting historical facts.
Is there anything fun to do in San Francisco?
- 1 – Cross the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 2 – Zig-zag through Lombard Street.
- 3 – Meet the ocean locals at the Aquarium of the Bay!
- 4 – Do your time at Alcatraz (and escape whenever you like)
- 5 – Challenge your mind an escape game.
- 6 – Sail the Bay and take in the view.
Is San Francisco worth visiting? It is home to people of all background and cultures which greatly influence its art, food, fitness, fashion and museums. The city is known for its great shopping districts. From Union Square with big names to outlets from boutiques to vintage clothes and markets, there is literally something for everyone.
What you should not miss in San Francisco? Golden Gate bridge:
Probably one of the most famous bridges in the world! This is definitely a visit not to be missed when you travel to San Francisco. The bridge can of course be crossed by car (which we did when we left for our road trip) but also on foot or by bike.