What is the 1st arrondissement known for? The 1st arrondissement is known for its wonderful shopping streets lined with fine restaurants and cafés. Stroll along the charming streets surrounding the St-Eustache Church and Les Halles on a sunny day and you’ll find the outside terraces full!
What famous museum is located in the 1st arrondissement? Louvre Museum: Mona Lisa, Mummies, & Much, Much More
If the 1st arrondissement represents “Royal Paris,” then the Louvre Museum – the spectacular French Renaissance palace that generations of French kings and queens once called “home” – is the crown jewel.
What is the coolest arrondissement in Paris?
- 1st arrondissement (Louvre)
- 7th arrondissement (Palais-Bourbon)
- 5th arrondissement (Panthéon)
- 8th arrondissement (Élysée)
- 4th arrondissement (Hôtel-de-Ville)
- 18th arrondissement (Butte-Montmartre)
- 9th arrondissement (Opéra)
- 6th arrondissement (Luxembourg)
What is the 1st arrondissement in Paris called? The 1st arrondissement of Paris (Ier arrondissement) is one of the 20 arrondissements of the capital city of France. In spoken French, this arrondissement is colloquially referred to as le premier (the first).