What is the number one tourist attraction in Georgia? Stone Mountain Park, Georgia’s most-visited attraction, offers guests theme-park thrills, a chance to decompress amid its natural beauty and an opportunity to go back in time and experience local history.
What is the prettiest place in Georgia?
- Amicalola Falls State Park | JayL/Shutterstock.
- Cloudland Canyon State Park | Gabriel Quiles/Shutterstock.
- Driftwood Beach | Kevin Ruck/Shutterstock.
- Lookout Mountain | Angel Chun/Shutterstock.
- The Greenbelt Trail | Venuz/Shutterstock.
- Tybee Island | John Wijsman/Shutterstock.
What is the coolest place in Georgia?
- Golden Isles.
- Athens, GA.
- Cumberland Island.
- Callaway Gardens.
- Jekyll Island.
What is the most-visited city in Georgia? Atlanta Is the Most-Visited Destination in Georgia.