What is the prettiest place in Malta?
- The Blue Hole.
- San Anton Gardens.
- Popeye Village.
- Dingli Cliffs.
- The Three Cities.
- Comino/The Blue Lagoon. No round-up of Malta’s most beautiful places would be complete without mentioning the island of Comino and its Blue Lagoon.
What is Malta best known for? What is Malta famous for? Malta is a popular tourist destination and known for its warm climate and breathtaking landscapes that serve as locations for major film productions. The archipelago is home to some of the oldest temples in the world, such as the Megalithic Temples of Malta.
What should tourists see in Malta?
- The Upper Barrakka Gardens (Getty Images)
- St John’s Co-Cathedral (Alamy)
- The Malta National Aquarium (Alamy)
- Mesquita Square in Mdina, as seen in Game of Thrones (Getty Images)
- Traditional Maltese water taxi in the Grand Harbour in Valletta (Alamy)
- The Blue Lagoon on Comino (Getty Images)
Do and don’ts in Malta?
- Avoid boasting about your wealth. Modesty is important for Maltese, and they do not appreciate people who put themselves above others.
- Swearing and blasphemy may be offensive to your Maltese counterpart. Take care not to use language that may offend them.
- Many Maltese are open to any conversation topic.