What is there to do in Austin today for free?
- Go on a Historic Tour. Get out there and experience Austin history.
- Rent a Bike.
- Visit Zilker Park.
- Play a Round of Disc Golf.
- Explore the Texas Hill Country.
- Hear Live Music Outdoors.
- See the Cathedral of Junk.
- Visit the UMLAUF Sculpture Garden.
How do I spend a day in Austin? Explore Austin’s museums, like Blanton Museum of Art, The Bullock Texas State History Museum, or Harry Ransom Center. Take a sunset boat tour to watch the bats fly under Congress Avenue. Go kayaking on Lady Bird Lake. Watch the sunset from the 360 Bridge overlook.
What is there to do in Austin without drinking?
- The Contemporary Austin.
- Austin Art Garage.
- The Vortex.
- Sky Candy.
- Urban Axes.
- Peter Pan Mini-Golf.
- Project Panic.
What is there to do in Austin at night today?
- Park at the Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-in.
- Grab a club at Peter Pan Mini Golf.
- Watch movies at Deep Eddy Pool.
- Channel your inner wolf at Barton Springs Pool.
- Sneak around the Firehouse Hostel.
- Explore the wild and wacky at the Museum of the Weird.
- Share a laugh at Esther’s Follies.