What is there to do in Orlando Non Disney?
Things to Do in Orlando besides Disney
- Play Around at an Inflatable Water Park.
- Walk Around Harry P Leu Gardens.
- Shoot a Fully Automatic Machine Gun.
- Rent a Swan Boat on Lake Eola.
- Character Dining Outside of the Theme Parks.
- Explore Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve.
- Hit the Track, the Go-Kart Track That Is.
- Learn How to Wakeboard.
What can you do in Orlando if you don’t go to parks?
18 Things to Do in Orlando besides Theme Parks
- Eat delicious food!
- Kayak the Springs.
- Admire (or snorkel with) lots of manatees.
- See the gators at Gatorland.
- Drink some craft coffee.
- Check out the state parks.
- Take a Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour.
- Explore some beautiful gardens.
What is there to do in Orlando Besides theme parks at night?
Things to do in Orlando besides theme parks at night
- Try an evening kayaking tour.
- See inside the mafia world.
- Check out the sights on a helicopter tour.
- Watch a gig at a famous venue.
- Go bowling.
- Watch a medieval duel.
- Catch a family theater show.
What is there to do in Orlando off the beaten path?
Off-the-Beaten Path Orlando Activities [beyond the theme parks]
- Orlando Starflyer at ICON Park.
- Kayaking eco tour with The Paddling Center in Kissimmee.
- Enjoying the view from The Wheel at ICON Park.
- Flying high on the Orlando Starflyer.
- We escaped the Gold Rush!
- Hologate Virtual Reality Game.
- Go Kart Track.