What is there to do in Warsaw Poland at night?
- Go to a Chopin concert.
- Walk through the Old Town of Warsaw at night.
- See a light show in Multimedia Fountain Park.
- See a movie at night in Warsaw.
- Get a view over the city at night.
- Enjoy an opera or ballet at Grand Theatre.
- Visit the Night Market.
Is it safe to walk at night in Warsaw? Downtown Warsaw, while not completely safe, is still one of the safer areas of town for visitors. Tourists are warned to travel together in groups and avoid being alone at night. Even when obeying these warnings, it’s best to stay in tourist-friendly areas.
Is Warsaw a good night out? Warsaw’s nightlife is one of the best in Eastern Europe, with a multitude of bars and clubs scattered across the city. The ‘hipper’ places are either truly worth visiting or too full of bravado, velvet ropes and bouncers.
How can I have fun in Warsaw?
- 1 – Kickstart your trip with a tour through Old Town.
- 2 – Gaze at the monuments of Łazienki Park.
- 3 – Climb to the observation deck of St.
- 4 – Celebrate the cause at the Warsaw Uprising Museum.
- 5 – Visit the Museum at Wilanów Palace.
- 6 – Defend the city at Warsaw Barbican.