What is there to see at night in New York?
The 13 Best Fun Things To Do In New York City At Night
- Visit the Empire State Building at night.
- Night Helicopter Ride NYC: City Lights Skyline Experience.
- Night Bus Tour.
- Enjoy the lights of the city during a Dinner Cruise.
- Catch a sporting event in NYC.
- Times Square in New York.
- Go see a Broadway Show.
What is there to do in New York late at night?
Below, we run through ten of the top places to head when it’s late night in New York City.
- Dead Rabbit. Financial District.
- Bar 169. Lower East Side.
- Terra Blues. Greenwich Village.
- The 40/40 Club. Flatiron District.
- Provocateur. Meatpacking District.
- Output. Brooklyn.
- Ace Bar. East Village.
- L’Express. Union Square.
Where can I see the night in NYC?
Best Views In Manhattan At Night
- Take in historic views at One World Observatory.
- Enjoy a classic view at the Empire State Building.
- Have your own 30 Rock experience at Top of the Rock.
- Test your fear of heights at The Edge.
- Shop with a view at The Shops at Columbus Circle.
- Check out the sunset on The High Line.
What is there to do in NYC at night by yourself?
If you want to take yourself out and about, here are seven fun activities that won’t make you feel awkward:
- Get dinner. [Eater] Some restaurants have great bars that are perfect for dining solo.
- Go to the theatre.
- Check out a museum.
- Hear some live music.
- Go shopping.
- Explore a place you’ve never been before.