What is Tokyo Bay known for? Tokyo Bay was the venue for the Perry Expedition, which involved two separate trips from 1853 to 1854 between the United States and Japan by Commodore Matthew Perry (1794–1858).
What should you not miss in Tokyo?
- Tsukiji Market. Metro stop: Tsukiji.
- Meiji Shrine. JR stop: Harajuku.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Metro stop: Shinjuku-gyoemmae.
- Harajuku. JR stop: Harajuku.
- The Arcades of Ikebukuro. Metro and JR stop: Ikebukuro.
- Bonus: Park Hyatt Tokyo. Metro and JR stop: Shinjuku.
What is the prettiest place in Tokyo?
- Meiji Shrine. Located next to Harajuku Station, the Meiji Shrine is a quiet respite for overwhelmed travelers.
- Sensō-ji Temple.
- Ueno Park.
- Tokyo Tower.
- The Scramble.
- Tokyu Plaza Omotesando.
- The Soho.
- Roppongi Hills.
Is Odaiba worth visiting? Odaiba is a great place for people of all ages and interests. It’s a great place catch the cool(er) breath of the ocean wind and to enjoy some of the water activities during summer. But it is also a great escape on a rainy day, with many indoor activities and several museums.