What is unique to Central Florida? Rainbow River. Sometimes referred to as “KP Hole”, this spring fed river is the crown jewel of Central Florida. Known for its pristine blue water and tubing, the spring head at Rainbow River Springs feeds the six-mile river run.
What is Central Florida best known for?
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 41,179. Amusement & Theme Parks.
- Fun Spot America. 4,622. Amusement & Theme Parks.
- The Gypsy Gold Farm. 928. Ranches.
- Wekiwa Springs State Park. 796.
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park. 893.
- Lake Apopka Wildlife Trail. 260.
- Old Town. 7,039.
- Circle B Bar Reserve. 992.
What is there to do in Central Florida during Covid?
- 7 Fun, Safe Things to Do in Orlando Right Now. After being cooped up inside for so long, it’s not surprising that we’re all ready to get out of the house and have fun!
- Lake Eola Park.
- Harry P.
- Orlando Tree Trek.
- Wekiwa Springs State Park.
- Wall Crawl Orlando.
- Boardwalk Bowl.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium.
Whats in the middle of Florida? The Central region includes the Orlando metropolitan area (Orange, Lake, Osceola, and Seminole Counties), Marion and Sumter Counties in the interior, and Volusia, and Brevard Counties on the coast.