What should I avoid in Amsterdam?
- Accommodation booking scams.
- Taking a car into the center of Amsterdam.
- Tram, bus or train riding without a valid ticket.
- Avoid walking along the bicycle lanes.
- Do not smoke in trains and train stations.
- Avoid using cannabis in public.
- No pictures of the Red Light District’s windows.
What is Amsterdam Holland known for? Amsterdam’s main attractions include its historic canals, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum, Hermitage Amsterdam, the Concertgebouw, the Anne Frank House, the Scheepvaartmuseum, the Amsterdam Museum, the Heineken Experience, the Royal Palace of Amsterdam, Natura Artis Magistra, Hortus Botanicus
Is Amsterdam worth visiting? Today, Amsterdam has a ton of history, museums, coffeeshops, and art galleries. It’s one of my favorite cities in the world. There are so many things to do in Amsterdam that it deserves more than just the few (and often drug- and alcohol-filled) days most travelers give it.
How many days in Amsterdam is enough? Three days in Amsterdam is more than enough time to see all the city’s biggest sights, plus head out of town for a quick day trip.