What should I avoid in Amsterdam?
- Accommodation booking scams.
- Taking a car into the center of Amsterdam.
- Tram, bus or train riding without a valid ticket.
- Avoid walking along the bicycle lanes.
- Do not smoke in trains and train stations.
- Avoid using cannabis in public.
- No pictures of the Red Light District’s windows.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Amsterdam?
- Don’t take photos of the girls at the Red-Light District.
- Don’t use soft drugs outside a coffee shop.
- Don’t light up your joint in a cafe.
- Don’t buy drugs from street dealers.
- Don’t accept any drugs (or drinks)
- Don’t get too high (or drunk)
- Don’t walk in the bike lanes.
What is the most visited place in Amsterdam? Anne Frank House[SEE MAP]
Amsterdam’s most visited attraction, the Anne Frank Huis is situated along the Prinsengracht canal.
Is 3 days enough in Amsterdam? Three days in Amsterdam is more than enough time to see all the city’s biggest sights, plus head out of town for a quick day trip.